Monday, March 23, 2009

Kanye, Com, Badu performing @ SXSW



I read about this show on Pitchfork.com, now this video surfaces and I wish I could have been there. SXSW 2009 is over, and by most reports it was a good look for the music industry and fans of music.

One of these days, I hope I can get out there. This just looks like fun stuff.

EDIT: Watching this video, it occurred to me that it must be strange for Com to rock a stage with his ex, after a) she just had a baby with a lesser-known rapper (Jay Electronica) only one month ago and b) this is the biggest song of his career, presumably written for her. In any event, they look great rocking together and that song is still one of my all time favorite hip-hop love songs. Don't know why I bother sweating that small stuff.

No comments: