Monday, May 18, 2009

Vibe.com "Best Rapper Ever" by bracket -personal favorites

I'm breaking down the Vibe.com "Best Rapper Ever" online competition, bracket by bracket, and I'm going a little nerdcore on it.

I'm breaking it down into two areas: personal favorites and reader predictions. The personal favorites is my own analysis based on the field of who should win the competition.

The reader predictions is based on who I believe the readers will pick, kind of a bookie handle on the contest.

Here's the first breakdown, personal favorites. These are the guys I believe should advance to the second round based on my own personal opinion:

Bracket I: Eminem, Will Smith, Juvenile, Redman, Melle Mel, Ma$e, Big Daddy Kane, Cam'ron, Too $hort, 8-Ball, Snoop Dogg, Missy Elliott, 50 Cent, DMX, Prodigy, LL Cool J.

Bracket II: 2Pac, MC Eiht, Raekwon, Kurtis Blow, Lauryn Hill, Treach, Scarface, Kurupt, Kool G. Rap, E-40, KRS-ONE, Kool Moe Dee, Run, Posdnous, Fabolous, Lil Wayne.

Bracket III: Notorious B.I.G., Queen Latifah, Eazy-E, MC Lyte, Big Pun, Bun B, Chuck D, Guru, Q-Tip, Del, Nas, Jadakiss, T.I., Big Boi, Cee-Lo, Ice Cube.

Bracket IV: Rakim, Mos Def, Ice-T, Method Man, Ghostface Killah, GZA, Slick Rick, Bizzy Bone, Busta Rhymes, ODB, Andre 3000, Black Thought, RZA, Talib Kweli, Masta Ace, Jay-Z.

No comments: