Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Message about Monterey Live closing

Got this quick response from Hattie Catania yesterday, booking agent @ Monterey Live, regarding its sudden closure:

Marc,
Sorry not to reply.
Super busy REbooking shows (which somehow takes much more time)
Shows are going to Ol'Factory mostly and I've sent some bands to Tobin at Jose's
(dates that he had opened)
might send some July and August shows to Steve Vagnini who is booking a new place.
Sad and surprised.
~Hattie


Can't ween a whole lot from the message, although the last part, sad and surprised, pretty much sums up my attitude on it. I know PLG and Big American Family were scheduled to do shows there later this month. PLG (who I am posting about shortly) is moving to Ol' Factory. No word yet on where BAM will go.

I'll keep y'all posted as I hear more.

No comments: