Friday, January 09, 2009

Look!

Hate to bump the videos I just posted, but in case you haven't noticed, we got a new look here @ "The Beat."

Thanks go out to our web goddess Lisa for setting up the new look, which I think is just splendid.

With a new look comes a bit of a new attitude.

I'm going to open up the format a bit, switching slightly so. While hip-hop music and culture will still be a cornerstone of the blog, I'll also be doing some more pop culture reviews and previews, particularly in the realm of my secret, guilty pleasure, reality television.

It's all meant to cast a wider net for our online audience. No doubt I'll still be bringing the noise on the hip-hop side, but we're going to run a bit more of a spread offense. Opposing defenses aware.

And I promise to keep the cheesy sports analogies to a minimum from now on. Now, Play ball!

No comments: