Sunday, May 11, 2008

"The Beat" - Video Blog-cast

Look to the right. See that? In the video viewer. It's "The Beat" logo on a video player. Click on the player and you'll see the premiere episode of the video blog-cast "The Beat."

This is the first in an on-going series I'll be producing. I'll interview artists and do video of shows, have some fun, talk to folks. It'll be a nice way to give readers of the blog a little more insight into the music and entertainment going on on the Central Coast.

This week, we're talking to B.I.G. T.I.M.E. of SicSide Entertainment. His crew is hosting a talent show Wednesday night at The Hippodrome, 321 Alvarado St., Monterey. Showtime is 8:30 p.m.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy "The Beat" video-cast. And if you'd like to participate in an upcoming episode, contact me mcabrera@montereyherald.com.

No comments: