Monday, August 08, 2011

"Watch The Throne" downloaded, waiting for play
























I pre-ordered a copy of "Watch The Throne," the Jay-Z/Kanye West album. The download was available at midnight, but I couldn't keep myself awake that long. Woke up and found the download ready and waiting for me.
The album is now sitting on my laptop, waiting for me to listen. I'll try and tweet some thoughts as the day goes along, but not sure how much I will share.
In any event, the album was released without a digital link. Hov and 'Ye should be commended for giving music fans something to look forward to, building anticipation and making it a reward to stay loyal and actually purchase music. It's sad to say, but it's a feat that artists can actually, you know, get people excited to buy music.

No comments: