Friday, October 24, 2008

"The Beat's" Top 10 Obscure Songs



Saw this on the boards @ Okayplayer.com, where they posted 100 of the best obscure hip-hop songs. To see the compiled list and downloads, go here.

Seeing some of these songs got me reminiscing. Alot. So much so that I decided to come up with a top 10 of some of my favorite obscure hip-hop songs. This is not a definitive list, just some that I rounded up after reading this post. It will definitely be a fluid list, maybe even a semi-regular event when I'm hard up for a topic. We'll see.

Anyway, this list is in no particular order. If I can, I'll update it with some downloads later on:

My Opinion - Mac Mall
Sideshow - 415
In Summer I Fall - Derelix (O.G.)
What's My Weapon - Eyecue (Hobo Junction)
My Synopsis - E-Rule
Whole Kit and Kaboodle - MadKap
Kadijah - Dirt Nation
Check The Vibe - Dred Scott
All Over a Ho - Mz. Kilo
How You Want It, You Got It - Jungle Brothers

No comments: