Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Zion I, Grouch, M7, ALee and Rubicon at CSUMB tonight!




I missed the Lady Sovereign show in SF last night (I was too tired to make the trek to the bay, my bad). But there is a backup plan.

Tonight at the CSU-Monterey Bay Unversity Center Ballroom, Zion I and Grouch will perform a hot show. Doors open at 8 p.m., admission is $7.50. For more information, checkout this flyer.

Zion I and Grouch, two of my favorite emcees, are performing in support of their new album, Heroes in the City of Dope. You can get all the info at their myspace page, www.myspace.com/zioni.

And not to be outdone, my folks A.Lee and M7 will be performing as the opening act. I've also heard good things about Rubicon, although I have yet to see them perform live. All in all, it should be a good show.

Full concert review in The Beat tommorrow. I promise.

No comments: